Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's 2012 already?!

I know I said that I was going to finish up my 30 day knitting challenge, but I've been pretty swamped with school work lately.  I took astronomy as one of my electives, imagining that I would be outside with Ronnie's telescope gazing up at the night sky, contemplating the heavens and not doing much homework but sadly, it's nothing like that.  There is PHYSICS in the textbook, physics.  I'm also taking discrete math this semester which is a senior level class.  I'm trying to spend a lot of time with my text books because each class requires three chapters of reading a week.  I'd like to go back to my SQL class where I did almost all of the work in one day and spend the rest of the week knitting.

Speaking of school, I got nominated for the National Society of Collegiate Scholars:


What else?  I opened up my etsy shop that I posted about recently.


It's located here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nuclearkitten  I don't have much in it yet, and I haven't made it look very fancy but I'm slowly working at it.

I'm the maid of honor for Sarah's wedding this year (so excited!!) and I ordered my dress this week.  They told me it should be here in April, but I'm thinking it will be a lot quicker than that.  Time is flying by and her wedding will be here before  I know it.  It's hard to believe that Jenda's wedding shower is already next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment